Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Guatemala Bound!

Just a quick note to say, this time tomorrow I'll be in Guatemala!!!! My friend Beverly and I fly out at 11:30 in the morning from Charlotte and will be in GUA by 2:30!! We'll spend the afternoon getting ready, going food shopping, etc., and then Ana, the foster mom, will be bringing Isabelle and her foster sister Isabella to our room at 10 AM Friday!

Isabella's mom is going to be on the webcam with me (we HOPE!!!) so that she can see and talk some with Isabella via my laptop :) The joys of technology! We had REALLY been hoping to be down there together, but it turns out they will arrive the Sunday after we leave and will be going to the US Embassy to sign the final docs on Feb 20, then will be bringing Isabella home! I'm super excited for them...just wish I was at least getting closer to bringing Isabelle home :(

Can't wait to have her back in my arms! Check back for pics!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Have a great trip. Can't wait to see pictures! Jamie