Well, I finally feel like after months of frustration, things are back on track with my case!! I called the PGN office in Guatemala this morning and found out that my case was resubmitted on Tuesday (Feb 19)!! Now, just as a refresher, this is the 8-week part where I can still get kicked out, but I'm hoping for the best! At that point, in the eyes of the GUA gov't, Isabelle will be MINE!!! Some people are getting out faster than 8 weeks, but I'm trying not to count on it...
Hopefully more news to come SOON!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great news Lauren! Keeping our fingers crossed it goes faster than 8 weeks!
WHOOO HOOO!! So happy that the ball is finally rolling in the right direction again! We're praying hard and loving you every step of the way!
Lauren,
Thanks so much for keeping us all updated. This is indeed good news for you and for Isabelle. I can't wait to see that precious baby!!
Love,
CJ
I am so thrilled at your news. Between you and Amy P, my world has been expanded in so many ways. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey.
love and prayers,
barb
Post a Comment