Well, I have to say I am feeling a little better than last week. Okay, a lot better, since I don't think I really could have felt much worse. And today things actually seems to be going well.
No new news on my case in particular (Angela isn't back in the office until Thursday, so the wait continues...), but 2 cool things happened today. The first one was that I managed to get refingerprinted (had to drive 1 1/2 hours to Charlotte) and I was in and out quickly and with no problems. This is the same office that every person in the state trying to renew a green card has to go to, so the quick turnaround was a bit of a miracle. 2:30 appointment. On my way out the door at 2:35 (granted, I had arrived a little early...)
My second miracle came when I got home and listened to my messages on my answering machine. 2 from myself reminding me of things to do and one from a relative of a church member who had been visiting from out of town on Sunday and had mentioned he thought he could help my adoption along. I talked to him this afternoon...don't want to say too much and he didn't have any immediate solutions, but let's just say he lives in DC...
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lauren~Nice blog! We have similar timelines. My little girl is 10 months and we got our 2nd previo from PGN on 2/29! We were resubmitted on 3/15. Here's hoping we both get OUT soon!
Kim~kandkadopt.blogspot.com
Lauren, I hope your KO is fixed soon and you are back in and out of PGN soon! Isabelle is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your visit in April!
Lauren,
Thanks for sharing your blog! Your daughter is beautiful and I look forward to meeting you both in a couple weeks.
Blessings,
Lori
Post a Comment