Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Pics!


Okay, I just have to laugh - these are two of the pictures from the three disposable cameras I left with the foster family in December and got back when I was down this last time. I was not swift enough to order the CD along with my print order :( so I had to scan these in, but I just thought it was funny that they had a whole series of pictures of Isabelle in/on/around their car :) The one of her sitting on the car roof is the best!

The pictures were cool to get because it at least gives me some little glimpses into her early life :) I even have pictures of her and Isabella out at Pollo Campero, the super popular Guatemalan equivalent to KFC (but supposedly much better!).

As for case stuff, I need all the prayers I can get that things progress quickly from this point on! My case update from my agency last Friday was hopeful, but we'll see!

No comments: