I can't believe that a month from now I'll be writing that Isabelle is turning 1 and that she STILL won't be home. I had never dreamed things would drag on this long. :(
Not much new news to report...but check back throughout the week. Apparently there is a big meeting at the PGN office on Monday morning with the lawyers and such and so we may know more after that. Right now some people's attorneys are telling them that the people in PGN are still working, they just aren't releasing cases, so that may be good news! Maybe fear that other people may be reviewing my file (a whole additional drama...) will keep the 1st reviewer from rejecting my file for made-up excuses AGAIN! Here's hoping...and here's a little clip of my little munchkin!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I still believe we will get good news soon!
Look at those cutie pony tails! Lauren, I hope you have great news by the time she is turning 1 - I do believe there is movement on the close horizon!
Post a Comment