My biggest fear in this entire process has always been that Isabelle's birth mom would come back and change her mind. Legally, this is still within her right, and Isabelle is not technically mine until after I am out of PGN and this one form is signed.
Well, today they made the announcements that they will indeed be bringing all of the birth mothers in to PGN for an additional interview, and it sounds like Isabelle and the foster mom will have to be there also. Cute, adorable, outgoing Isabelle who loves everyone she meets, will be in the same room as her birth mother. And depending on how the interviews are conducted, I can't see the birth moms saying anything other than whatever they think PGN wants them to say.
I am beyond distraught at this point. Not only has PGN said they will be closed for a month, but apparently that shut down is so that they can conduct these interviews. No answers, and no idea how long I'll have to wait for this dreaded interview to take place. So upset this afternoon that I actually threw up...that was a first.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lauren,this is certainly proving to be a trying time for all of us. We have to continue to have faith that our children will be "our" children and no one else's. The fear of the unknown is difficult though. Let's hope things get sorted out quickly at PGN!
Lauren
I wish I could say something that would help. It just isn't an easy thing! I am still hoping we both get out SOON and travel to Gautemala together to get "our" babies! Try to hang on and I am sure we will talk soon!:) Take care. Steph
Lauren-
I'm sorry that we are all going through this right now. Continue to BELIEVE and to take care of yourself! Isabelle is beautiful!
SueJ
oh my dear...we are praying for you and for isabelle during this time. I have faith that the two of you will be together soon. stay strong and call if you need me. loving you both...
mary lynn
Post a Comment