Monday, May 26, 2008

Party Update!

Monica and I called Isabelle's foster mom this afternoon to get the update on her party... apparently a huge thunderstorm came up in the middle of it, so the party had to move to her mom's garage. She said they had lots of people but everyone fit and Isabelle got lots of presents.

The FM had been excited about the pinata and said they all hoped it would clear up so they could go outside for that, which it did. Apparently Isabelle was not at ALL happy with the ginormous Hello Kitty pinata and got scared. They took a whole camera's worth of pictures and still she said there were things she wished she had gotten pictures of that she couldn't.

Isabelle didn't like Hello Kitty, but she LOVED her cake and all the attention and just went home afterwards and crashed :)

I hadn't thought about presents but when she mentioned it I went ahead and asked what she got. Lots of clothes...and a bald doll!! I'm sort of wondering if something was lost in translation... Oh, and for more about lost in translation, check back tomorrow :)

I wish Isabelle was home, but in the mean time I'll settle for a WONDERFUL foster family!

No comments: