Friday, June 20, 2008

Hope?

No big news yet. But I am hopeful (for the first time in a very long time) that I might actually hear good news soon! Monica came over yesterday and we called PGN and she talked to a woman in Spanish who I had heard was much more helpful than the only English speaking person folks usually talk to.

Well, she asked lots of questions, put the phone down a couple of times, and then it sounded like she actually located my file and said that there are no red flags and I should expect to get out 15 (business) days from the date of the interview. The 15 days is just the general answer they are giving everyone, but it at least gives me hope!

She said my file should be released on June 30 ... except that June 30 is National Army Day and everything is closed. Of course. Army Day keeps me from getting out. Some of you will understand the irony on that one...

Anyway, I am hoping to hear something before July 2 when I head up to mom and dad's for a few days - would be a GREAT excuse to shop at the outlets and the 4th of July sales!!! Well, truth be told I'm hoping to hear this coming week, but nothing is guaranteed. I went through all of this back in March thinking my case was about to be approved and all that led to was heartache (and registering for a bunch of stuff I won't need...)

I'll post when I know more (if you can't hear me shouting from the rooftops!!!)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Lauren,

This just has to be your week. I am praying for PGN to release your file and with an approval.

Please Lord let Isabelle's file be approved and released this week. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Tonya Boster said...

Lauren,

Your turn is long over due. I will keep praying for your OUT. This week is what I am claiming for you. Isabelle will be coming home soon. I can feel it!

Blessings,

Tonya

Kim said...

Lauren, I will be hoping for you!! Your time has to be coming soon! I hope ours is too!

Anonymous said...

Lauren
This WILL be your week! I looking forward to Joseph and Isabelle getting to see each other again soon! This next week is the week!
Stephanie

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

Lauren,
I strongly agree with what all others have posted. Yes, it is your turn to get the news that your girl is out. We are all praying for that.
Valerie