Yippee!!!! Yahoo!!! Isabelle's birth mother has been found after almost 4 weeks of searching and they are bringing her in to the city TODAY! Of course, my attorney has had a death in her family and is unavailable... Pray that the proxy will be able to schedule the new interview SOON!!! Finally, some good news!
Please pray for Isabelle's birth mother through this whole process. We do not know the circumstances surrounding her disappearance (she might have just moved); if she was scared I do not blame her in the least for running but I thank God that she has agreed to this one last step to ensure that Isabelle has the chance for a loving family and a bright future! Today as she comes to the city, she has to be scared and uncertain about the whole process.
I may not know about the interview until after the fact, so please start praying NOW that things go well and that most importantly Isabelle's birth mother is treated with the kindness and respect that she deserves. Also, please pray for Isabelle's foster mom - I know that she is also scared about going to the interview at PGN, just because of all the negative press on TV and things down there.
Lastly, pray that all goes well with the interview and that (possibly) Isabelle's foster mom has the chance to talk to her birth mom and find out some more about her, her family, her health history, etc. I've given the FM a list of questions to ask if she thinks it is appropriate!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm praying SO hard for you Lauren! I hope the interview is soon, and that is over before you know about it and can obsess. OK, well, that's just how I handled it. Hang in there!
I dont think I have posted yet on your blog, but I found you on the forum and I just want you to know that I am praying Isabelle through the process. Excited to hear your good news this week after the interview. Praying also for God's protection over your BMI.Blessings, Susie
http://ferrickfamilypromise.blogspot.com/
Just found your blog!! Isabelle is so precious!!!! I am praying for ya'll tonight.
Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
Post a Comment