Friday, June 6, 2008

(Good) News?!

I'm almost afraid to be hopeful, but apparently my attorney's searcher thinks he has found Isabelle's birth mom. The searcher is to go this weekend to where they think she is (up near Mexico), bring her back to the city, and hope to schedule the interview on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I just hope this is the case! I'm planning to call Isabelle's foster mom on Sunday - I figure that she should have heard by then if the BM has been found. PRAY that they really do find her and that she is willing to come back to the city for the interview!

Back to holy conferencing...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Lauren, I will be praying that they have indeed found Isabelle's birthmom! Can't wait to see that the BMI has been DONE so you can get OUT of PGN!

nora said...

Wonderful Lauren. Looking forward to hearing more good news. Praying hard.