I knew they went all out with pinatas in Guatemala, but this is one HUGE Hello Kitty! When I talked to the foster mom the day after her party she said that Isabelle cried when she saw the pinata and was scared...at least they managed to get a couple of pics w/0 her crying! I think I would have been scared too!
Here's Isabelle's cake and gifts - the foster mom was sweet enough to put all the gifts in a bag and bring them to me last week, so I was able to bring them home to save for Isabelle!
Isabelle and her cake! her little shirt is a onesie that I had bought her for Valentine's day and then left down there afterwards :) The foster mom said that they wanted her to wear something from me and something from them for her big party, so the rest of the outfit is compliments of them!
Isabelle and all her 'loot'!These pics are all from Isabelle's first birthday party in May - looks like they had the whole neighborhood there and looks like everyone had fun!
Isabelle is 14 months old today - this is the first milestone in a good while that hasn't made me sad, because hopefully by 15 months she'll be in my arms FOREVER!!! Now, back to babyproofing and cleaning my house!

7 comments:
Looks like Isabelle had a terrific birthday party! It won't be long now!!!Steph
Love love love the pictures! I know how hard it is to be away for milestones, but the pictures you have of her first birthday are priceless and will be part of her lifebook forever. Soon soon!
Lauren,
I have been checking all day to see if you had these pictures up yet. How priceless. I love what she chose for Isabelle to wear. Hello Kitty was massive. What a treasure you have found.
Blessings,
Lori
That is one HUGE pinata! I had to laugh because yesterday DH and I were at Target and we needed band-aid's. Guess what? There are Hello Kitty Band-Aid's!!! So, we bought a box! Crazy, I know!
Wow!! Thank you, Lauren, for sharing Isabelle's first birthday photos!! What a great party! And, her eyes and smile are "contagious"!! She is precious!! Now, you are "down to the short rows"!!!
Love you,
Leonora
What a fun party!
Come on, BC!
Beth
Happy 14 Months.......Courtney
Post a Comment