Well, as of this morning, a little tiny piece of Isabelle has hit US soil...I got confirmation that the DNA sample is at the lab! I got an e-mail saying it should take 3 days to process and then be headed back to Guatemala by Thursday!
I still don't see any way I'd hear anything from the Embassy this week because Friday is a half day and Monday is a holiday, but hopefully by next Tuesday I'll know for sure! I am thinking we will probably travel down on Monday, September 8 for an appointment at some point that week!
It is still really hard to believe that Isabelle's homecoming is actually going to be a reality. My house is starting to look more and more like it is inhabited by a toddler, but mentally and emotionally I guess you could say I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I've talked to a couple of friends today who already have their kids home and they said they felt the same way.
I'll try to post a couple of pics of the new and improved parsonage in the next day or two!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG!!! So excited for you, you are SO close now!!
Praise the Lord!! I am getting excited for you!
Blessings,
Lori
Isabelle is coming home! Isabelle is coming home! Isabelle is coming home! Wake up, you are notg dreaming! I am so excited for you! I hope your pink is soon!
Blessings,
Tonya
Almost there. I'm praying for strength for you. This last stage is the most maddening. You are so close and it drives you CRAZY. I can't wait, wait, wait to see that you are pink, pink, pink!!
Valerie
Post a Comment