Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isabelle is 15 Months Old Today!...

...and by the time that I'm posting that she's 16 months old she'll be HOME!!! I still go back and forth between being really excited and still wondering when the other shoe is going to drop, but it is starting to sink in that Isabelle is coming HOME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that itso stuff is cool and I LOVE what you did with the brick hearth. by the way, I am so sorry that I couldn't make it to your shower. this summer has been so crazy with summer school, travel, work, and life. I know that the next time david and I are in g'boro for a stretch of time, I'll call or email you and maybe we can meet. PERHAPS I'LL GET TO MEET ISABELLE!! it is so glorious to be able to type things like that and know that there's no more doubt. God is so good. I miss you and am SO GLAD you're the type of person who does cool blogs like this. I've got it bookmarked and check it often. you and isabelle are NEVER far from my thoughts and prayers. love to you both...

mnc

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

Lauren, you are so, so close. It is real. Isabelle will be home soon!
Valerie

Beth in MN said...

Did I read you have you're appointment?!

Congrats.

Beth