That's guatadopt lingo meaning that the DNA lab finished processing Isabelle's DNA sample today and the package with the results left the lab here in the US and is on its way back to Guatemala via FedEx! I have the tracking number, so now I can spend the next few days continually hitting 'refresh' on the FedEx website to see where the package is!
Usually the packages arrive the next day, but of course (as my luck always seems to go), not only is it Friday but it is the Friday of a holiday weekend....so....nothing until Tuesday. At that point, the package should get to the US Embassy and then hopefully within a couple of days they will issue my embassy appointment and it will be TIME TO GO GET ISABELLE!!!
I'm still guessing that we'll fly down on Monday, Sept 8 for an appointment sometime that week.
Wow. I'm still in shock that it is getting close!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have fun stalking that package! It is getting really close now!
Post a Comment