Monday, September 1, 2008

DNA in Guatemala!

According to FexEx.com my DNA is in Guatemala! This means that the Embassy will receive it tomorrow when they reopen and could issue my appointment at any time after that!!! Appointments are usually 7-8 days from when the appointment is issued and so it looks like we are on track to go down on Monday the 8th!

I'm hoping we'll have a day or so with Isabelle before the Embassy appointment, but I sure won't be complaining if the appointment is Tuesday the 9th!

Isabelle, mommy is coming to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Praise the Lord! Wonderful to hear that the precious package made it to Guatemala! Now for PINK! Let it be swift!

Thanks for the gift on my blog! I was very blessed by it!

Blessings,
Lori

Tonya Boster said...

Yeah for FedEx! Come on USE and get rolling with the PINK!

Love,

Tonya

Beth in MN said...

Come on pink!