I have a problem. All my visit trips have been pretty easy to pack for. Take every single outfit Isabelle might outgrow before I see her again and find a way to put it on her at some point during the visit!
Now...I actually have to CHOOSE! What a problem to have :) As I lay out yet ANOTHER dress, I have to remind myself that she doesn't have to wear everything I have for her when we go to Guatemala - she can wear EVERYTHING when I get her HOME!!!!!!!!!! What a great problem to have :) It still makes packing hard...
As for my DNA...there still hadn't been an update since 4:12 AM yesterday. I kept hitting refresh all day long and finally decided that since it wasn't a weekend delivery maybe that meant no updates until the next weekday.
That satisfied me for a while. Well, Isabella's mom and dad both used to work for FedEx......so I gave them a little call. They said I should have had an update and to call the customer service number.
I did. That news was worse. She told me the package wasn't in transit. It had been stopped and never left Memphis. She didn't know why and thought it was strange. It hadn't made it through customs.
I kept hitting refresh.... FINALLY just a few minutes ago it posted that the package had "officially" departed the FedEx location in Memphis. Don't know where it's headed, but hopefully Guatemala!
Nothing can be easy...
Oh well, the Embassy isn't open tomorrow anyway because of Labor Day, so I'm still hoping for Tuesday!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Lauren,
Yep, I can relate to your problem; I had it too!
This is a very very exciting time!
And your package is probably on it's way to Miami and out to Guatemala City. I spent many hours hitting the refresh key. I am amazed that my computer didn't freeze up.
Hoping you get your PINK news this week!!!
Post a Comment