Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ARE YOU NUMBER 10,000????

I have been planning to post this for a while, but the numbers just shot up! let me know if you are #10,000 to check the blog! Can't believe so many are following (it's hits, not new hits, so that doesn't mean 10,000 different people...)

Post a comment if you are #10,000! I think that's pretty cool :) And hey, there might even be something in it for you! I hope #10,000 doesn't end up being me!

Real news is below...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren!!

Looks like I am 9999!! I am the one from FL!

I can't wait for the Guate playgroups.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I am 10001...Someone is in between...Tell Isabelle 'hello' from Isabella

Tonya Boster said...

I was 9998 last night. I guess someone forget to look to see if they were 10,000! Give Isabelle a hug from me and Arabella.

Blessings,

Tonya