Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Portraits!

'Nuf said :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking hilarious!!!

Woman, where have you been?

~Monica

Ana said...

Priceless!!!

I'm looking forward to my Christmas pictures next weekend. Hum...I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Alberto and Isabel won't have matching pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

now I KNOW you taught her to smile pretter than that for the camera! I know b/c I've seen pictures of that beautiful girl. although for sheer hilarity, I heartily approve of the one you posted! : )

sj said...

Okay...we HAVE to get together soon. Gabriel is starting to wonder why Isabelle is crying so much!:) He later decided she was missing him...Oh the male ego!:) Steph

Lori said...

Completely Love IT!!!! Not looking forward to getting ours done next week!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Too funny!! What happened?

Melissa

Kim said...

Oh too funny. This is a picture you will pull out every year and torment her with.

nora said...

Hmmm - have you heard the story about how the Tycast family had to buy a 56 dollar Tonka truck at Christmas Pictures last year? Much sympathy!

Jamie said...

That is too funny. It probably wasn't funny at the time though! I hope mine go a little better than that on Thursday!

Gail said...

The picture is still adorable.
Gail

Gail said...

The picture is still adorable.
Gail