She just HAD to take her elephant backpack - I bought it on one of my visit trips, and it was sort of a promise to myself that ONE DAY I would actually have Isabelle home and she would be going off to preschool. Today, the day finally came!

Mom, I'm not so sure what this thing is knocking against my back!
Don't I look adorable in my new "first day of school" outfit?! (well, and maybe a little bit pregnant...)
Here I am right outside the door!
In my classroom - having fun right from the beginning :)
Mom, are you really leaving me in this place???
First art creation - isn't it beautiful?!

Don't I look adorable in my new "first day of school" outfit?! (well, and maybe a little bit pregnant...)
Here I am right outside the door!
In my classroom - having fun right from the beginning :)
Mom, are you really leaving me in this place???
First art creation - isn't it beautiful?!
No tears when I left OR when I returned (from her or me), so I call that a success! They said she did great. I spent the morning at Panera with my coffee and my (very rough draft of my) book. Very relaxing :)

4 comments:
Too cute! We have that same outfit too! Good luck going back to work! It is hard at first, but gets better!!
book?! You're writing a book!!!!????
Congratulations on a successful first day of school!!!
Book? I'm intrigued....
Congrats to Isabelle! Big step!!!
Post a Comment