A good time was had by all :) I think we all agreed it needs to be an annual tradition...although I fear as the kids get older and wiser we may need a different Santa...
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Today was a great day! I am realizing how absolutely wonderful Christmas is going to be this year with Isabelle! This morning was our guatetots Christmas party and it could not have been any more perfect! Of those who were there today, 4 of us are single moms...so that only left 1 dad...so...we put him to work!
I couldn't resist :)
Isabelle's first experience with Santa! None of the kids cried or got upset at all - it was great! Santa gave out little stuffed animals, which were a big hit as well :)
Santa and Gabriella
Santa and Allie-Maria
Santa (err...daddy) and Amelia
Santa and Sara
Santa had a little chat with Sara about what he thinks of kids who bite other kids in daycare and then he told her that big girls don't need pacifiers...Here is Sara handing hers over! Supposedly the rest will be out with the milk and cookies on Christmas Eve :) Good luck, Debbie!
We just don't have great luck with group pictures...
A good time was had by all :) I think we all agreed it needs to be an annual tradition...although I fear as the kids get older and wiser we may need a different Santa...
A good time was had by all :) I think we all agreed it needs to be an annual tradition...although I fear as the kids get older and wiser we may need a different Santa...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment