Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Come Out of the Closet!

Okay, so apparently yesterday was blogland delurking day...that means for all those cities I see come up on my sidebar, I'd love to know who is following our journey! This isn't a confessional; I have chosen to keep my blog public hoping that our story can encourage others, perhaps get some folks thinking about whether or not God might be calling them to adopt, and sometimes just to provide a laugh!

The way my blog is set up, you don't have to sign in or anything to be able to leave a comment...so...click the little pencil picture/comment line right below here and let me know you visit! Not obligatory, I'd just love to know who is out there!

Big news at our house today was getting Isabelle on the "list" at preschool of kids who get to "try" going potty... I've also got my nanny Jennifer in on the action. I'm not pushing it, but she's beginning to indicate when she has just gone or needs to go, so I think the time is upon us!

11 comments:

nora said...

Hi!

Tonya Boster said...

I visit all the time!

Ana said...

Hola.

Anonymous said...

Stacey's here checking in from Chapel Hill & keeping tabs on my favorite niece!

Amy said...

I enjoy keeping up with your story! Obviously, I come through from England. :-) Blessings, Amy Spivey

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Isabelle, on entering the world of the potty :-)
I'll be sure to reinforce her interest during Sunday School!! Much love, Heather

Linda Ashcraft said...

I started following your blog awhile back, as encouragement during the wait. Now that our daughter is home, too, I still love keeping up with you and your sweet Isabelle.

Linda from NC

Anonymous said...

I'm a single mom, too. I've been following your blog for a while. I brought my daughter home on Sept. 10th and our girls are almost the same age. :)

Janine from Texas

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie,
love, Tia Hat

Nathan, Laurie, Elizabeth & Emily said...

I love following your story. Isabelle is just precious!

Laurie

Anonymous said...

CJ's sister in Washington State. I'm also a WFU alum. I've enjoyed reading your (and Isabelle's) entire story and seeing pix of your Mom, whom I also know.