Este video es para Ana, la cuidadera de Isabelle y Isabella. Las ninas les gustan jugar juntos y piensan que Keith, el padre de Isabella, es muy comico. Durante la navidad la familia de Isabella visitaba en mi casa. Lo siento que no hay mas, pero es muy dificil tocar video con los dos juntos!
(This video is for Ana, the fost mom to Isabelle and Isabella. The girls like to play together and think that Keith, Isabella's dad, is very funny. During Christmas, Isabella's family visited my house. I'm sorry that there isn't more, but it is very difficult to take video with the two of them together!)
Pardon my lousy Spanish...
Keep reading (and watching) below...I found out today that Isabelle (and Isabella)'s foster mom is able to watch the videos I post, so that was my impetus to get up to date! Monica, if anything in my Spanish is HORRIBLE (or offensive!) please let me know! I don't care if it isn't perfect...

1 comment:
Minor mistakes, but overall your Spanish is pretty good. So, no worries, no people were harmed in this blog.
~Monica
Post a Comment