Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kiddo is sick :(

Isabelle is sick :( I guess we had really been doing pretty well - home 4 1/2 months and today was our first "sick" visit to the doctor. She has a virus. Go figure. Poor little thing really just wants to cuddle and sit with me and drink lots of milk. She also enjoyed sitting at the kitchen table and "helping" me make bows...

That was dangerous...
Then I expanded into clips...

Hopefully Isabelle will wake up in the morning feeling MUCH better!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

WOW! You have been busy! Love all the bows! I have tried bows, not that great at making them. Doesn't matter anyways seeing Kate still won't keep them in her hair very long. Hope Isabelle feels better soon. The Yuckies stink for everyone involved.

Jamie said...

You really are addicted! They are great. I need you to teach me how to do that. I hope Isabelle feels better soon!

nora said...

Love the bows! Its fun isn't it? We keep coming down with the next, newest latest virus - I can commiserate! Hope your sweetie feels better soon!