Sunday, March 15, 2009

A couple of pics...

Where's Waldo?! Notice the crocs in the corner...this girl is soooo into her shoes she had to take these to bed with her! Also, notice she's now sleeping with TWO osos...when the original reappeared he joined the replacement and now most nights when I go in she's laying on her back with one arm around each one! Ever since Isabelle came home, I've wondered why she never got into Faith's crate. Well, she's finally taken an interest in both crates (I leave the doors open at night, but that's where both dogs sleep) and likes climbing in and out. The funniest is when the dog(s) get in with her!

The bad news around here today is that Isabelle is sick :( The 3 hour nap yesterday should have been a clue, but I thought she was just worn out from our big picture adventure. Every other parent I've talked to said their little one also slept for 3 hours. The next clue should have been this morning when she wouldn't get out of bed. Not grumpy or anything, she just shook her head no when I asked her if she was ready to get up and she went back to putting her osos under the covers. 20 minutes later she was still happy to stay in bed, but I had to get her out for church.
Anyway, apparently everyone in the nursery at church loved her today because she was extra cuddly...they may not love her so much in a couple of days if they end up with the crud :( By the time we got home her fever was 101.7. She slept for a few hours and then sat in my lap and wanted to watch Dora and Elmo for an HOUR. She has NEVER watched tv for that long. It's 7 and she's already asleep, presumably for the night.
If you haven't checked recently, look below for an awesome post from yesterday! And Kim, her polka dot outfit is Rare Editions that I got at Belk's :)
Big kudos to my nanny Jennifer who has agreed to come (again) tomorrow to watch sick Isabelle. I HAVE to be at the hospital in the am for a church member having surgery. Last time Jennifer watched Isabelle she ended up so sick she was in the ER, so we are hoping this time goes better. I've promised to pray fast and get home as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Isabelle in the kennel is adorable! I hope she feels better soon, it stinks when they are sick! Belk's? Hmmmm, may have to google that store.

Arena Mom said...

Cute blog! She is adorable and welcome home!!