Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Funniest Kid Ever!

Isabelle has become quite the ham recently! Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday :)

Here she is first thing in the morning...wearing (if you can't tell) my underwear BamBam style, my fuzzy socks, and my slippers! What an outfit! She has also become quite the stuffed animal queen! Here she is all cuddled in at the end of a (very long) day yesterday! In case you can't tell, in her right hand she has Oso and Elmo, and underneath Oso is "More Oso"...yes, she now sleeps with two. The backup I started using when the original went missing has become a permanent addition. The ball, however, was the random item of the day.
We had an incredible day yesterday thanks to some of my incredible friends, but I may be a bit delayed in posting...I have been horribly sick and am still not doing well. Labs not back until Thursday but now the latest thinking is an infection of my gut. Yuck. Let's just say I guess your gut affects a lot of things...
Tomorrow Isabelle will be TWO! Thanks to Jennifer, she'll have Elmo cupcakes to take to school in the morning!

No comments: