Saturday, June 27, 2009

F Words and Other Things...

Big news in our house this week! Isabelle has made some (in my opinion) pretty great strides with her vocabulary... Ready?!...

1) She told me she loves me for the first time!

2) She has learned to say "F"...that means "ish" has become "fish" (her first "F" word), "Bee" (the dog Faith) has become "Fay", and she's all about the phone!

3) She seems to have picked up from somewhere what friends are! Her first friend to identify was Eli (dog), followed closely by Faith and mommy! Soooo cute!!!! Next came Elmo and Ernie. Of course.

We've been busy this week with Vacation Bible School at church, which has meant waaay too much junk food and a couple of late nights, but Isabelle seemed to have a good time. The theme was "Beach Party" so today Isabelle wore her beach birthday outfit from her friend Sara - thanks Sara!




Is she not the cutest thing ever!? Everyone at church thinks so :) Oh, and check out the video I posted below...I had dreams of Isabelle playing soccer and basketball and being a swimmer like her mommy, but it is looking more and more like dance and choir will be in our future...

2 comments:

Stacie said...

She is just too cute!!! It looks like you are really enjoying being a mom! I didn't find much to buy Isabelle in Guatemala seeing as we weren't in places where you could get kids clothes and the stuff I saw you could get in the states. Maybe on our next trip you can give me sizes and stuff and I can go on a search for stuff.

Kim said...

She certainly is SO cute! I love that little outfit! Looks like she has been having a great time!