Happy 4th of July! Last year this time I had been hearing that my case was "about" to be approved by PGN, but I'd been hearing that since about February, so I was pretty discouraged. I remember being at mom and dad's that weekend and hoping I'd get to spend time at the outlets shopping for Isabelle - KNOWING she'd be coming home - but alas, it was not to be.
It is incredible how things change in a year! We went to the science museum and to lunch with Stephanie, Gabriel, and Joseph and we were both sort of sentimental realizing how much can change in a year! She was waiting for Joseph's birth certificate and I was still in PGN...now we had our three little US citizens all decked out and parading around the science museum like they owned the place. It was great!
It's also nice that we've done this outing enough times that it is actually fun and relaxing for all of us! If you've ever tried taking 3 kids under 3 out with 2 adults, you know that it isn't always, well, fun. But a good time was had by all! We went every week last fall when we were both on leave, but don't get to do it nearly enough these days!

Okay, I just had to post this one. Here we were at the petting zoo part (we didn't pet, but still) and all Isabelle wanted to do was get some Purell and wash her hands. And wash her hands again. And again. That's my clean little munchkin!


Above: Joseph and Gabriel

Sharing some love over lunch!

Joseph slept through most of lunch so we didn't get many pictures with him in them...

Is she not the cutest thing ever?! No fireworks for us tonight. I'm making a good mommy decision. At this point I'm smart enough to know that the crowds and the noise would NOT be something Isabelle would actually enjoy...and fireworks don't start until 2 1/2 hours after bedtime...and she only had a 20 minute nap...and we have lots happening tomorrow...
Off to grill some hot dogs and corn on the cob!
4 comments:
Once again, we had a great day and the pictures are wonderful! So glad to see Gabriel, Isabelle, and Joseph together...miracles happened last year !:)
See you soon. Steph
That is so funny. Dominic is the same way with the hand cleaner. It was a great distraction in the hospital while waiting for the late doctor!!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Love that little dress of her's! Very festive!
I am glad you all had a great 4th! It is great to have our girls home this year to celebrate all these holidays. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Blessings,
Tonya
Post a Comment