Monday, July 6, 2009

Beach Photo Shoot!

Okay, so Susan and I had the bright idea of dressing the girls up and going down on the beach for an early morning photo shoot. Granted, these sorts of things are always hit and miss, but I had these visions of taking some beautiful "portraits" of the girls.

Well...let's just say my favorite one doesn't exactly qualify as a "portrait...":
Yeah, the nice pictures in the sand with the dunes as a backdrop didn't last long. Isabelle took off running to the "big water" - the fact that she was wearing a dress didn't phase her at all!
I'd love to say she's examining a shell or something like that, but the truth is that I snapped this one right before she crammed the hand full of sand in her mouth!
Gabriella was a bit more cooperative...
Gabriella's cute little feet...

I'm still editing...more pics later tonight!

No comments: