Okay, so this post is only for those of you who also blog via blogger...I'm having problems! Recently, whenever I try to upload pictures, they automatically go to the right side and I can no longer put text above and below them. I can only put text out to the left and then it is anyone's guess as to where that text may actually show up once I "publish."
Anyone else having problems???
It has gotten really frustrating and I have a bunch of pictures I want to post but they are such a headache to deal with right now that it makes blogging not much fun.
Suggestions? I will say that my picture files are large (5-7 MB) and so I'm now having to upload them one at a time, which is also a pain.
I'm hoping some of the experts out there may have some ideas!
Thanks!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When you upload the pictures.. On the screen it asks where you want the picture.. Left, Right, or Centered... Did u click one of them? That is the only thing I can think of.
Are you loading them from the "computer" or from the internet option thingy -- I guess like from photobucket?
I always load mine up from the computer, click on the center (I know kind of borin) and now am loading them LARGE. So I click on LARGE Center and then add up the pictures.
I'll drag them wherever I want them to go. But sometimes it does take a lot of time and patience to space them.
HTH
Post a Comment