Isabelle was not quite jealous, but was just very aware of Grant and any attention he was getting...so she decided maybe she better try to look like him! Too cute!
My brother Kyle and the little man with quite the grin happening behind his fist!
Okay, so I fear that the ride on the horse Saturday has set us up for more games of horse than my back may be ready for...cute though!
And finally, just because I had some requests........it's the FISH SHIRT! And no, I didn't wash it first. Ew. I put it on her and left the house for the day. Sorry Jennifer! I didn't have any luck getting a clearer picture, but you get the idea. Isabelle actually went in her room and picked it out to wear - she knows it is a fish. Did I already say Ew?!


2 comments:
I love that little big wheel! Love the picture with you and Isabelle!
Oh the things we think we would NEVER do! Love it! :)
Post a Comment