Thursday, September 24, 2009

My New Church!

Well, I'm afraid that postings these days may be sort of few and far between...life is just too crazy! My mom and my aunt arrived on Tuesday to house hunt so we've been up to our ears in listings and websites!

I've decided to rent and have found an AMAZING property...please pray that all of the pieces come together and I am able to secure it. I love the house enough to own and would have a lease/purchase option, which is a great possibility for the future. We'll see!

In the mean time, here are a couple of pics of the new church to satisfy you picture folks for a few days...hopefully house pictures will follow SOON!
The new sanctuary

The original sanctuary...the church is 200 years old this year...not sure the age of this chapel...didn't hunt around that closely!

Cemetery


That's all for now folks!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable! I wish you much success and happiness with your new parish!

Tonya Boster said...

Your new church looks lovely. I hope you and Isabelle are warmly received there and find peace.