Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Day of Fun!

Today we decided to keep things simple - I knew with a short nap on the plane, a late night, and an early morning that Isabelle wouldn't be up for TOO much fun, so we decided to hit the play area at the mall and to ride the carousel (a couple of times!)

It's been fun just watching the girls interact and to see Isabelle with Susan. Isabelle has always really liked Susan and by lunch today she kept wanting to get out of her high chair to climb over and sit with Susan :) Doesn't hurt that Susan almost always has Vanilla Wafers in her purse!

I've also realized I really want to make an effort to do more in terms of playgrounds and some new experiences this spring/summer. Isabelle talks a mile a minute with me but still isn't talking much here, and she's really timid in a lot of other situations. Even just playing out in the yard there were a lot of things Gabriella would do without hesitation that scared Isabelle. I know every kid is different but I'm also realizing that with our schedule and just the way life happens there are some things she just doesn't get to do very much!

Here are a few pics from our day starting with a rare picture of the two of us together!










Tomorrow we are off to the zoo! It is supposed to be gorgeous so I'm excited :)

No comments: