Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fancy Nancy Tea Party!

Things are crazy around here because tomorrow I leave for 2 weeks in England/Wales for my 3rd (and final) class of the summer, but when the opportunity came up to go to a Fancy Nancy teaparty with our guatetot group, I couldn't resist.  I actually booked us in for it while I was still in NJ, dealing with the car stuff, and knowing I'd only be home a week before leaving again, but I was determined we'd do it...and we did!

Here's Isabelle out in front of our house before our departure - she was soooo excited! (ignore the weeds...sadly this was AFTER I mowed...)
Here's Isabelle looking all 'fancy' after making her crown and corsage and putting on her boa :)
And what would a party be without friends!?  L to r:  Joseph, Allie-Maria, Amelia, Gabriel, Isabelle
Isabelle was the only one still into her fancy stuff by the end, but I think they all had a good time!  The party was put on by the children's museuum and the kids went on a parade around the museum and everything.  It was pretty cute :)
Here's Isabelle holding her "placecard" - a lollipop stuck into a giant marshmallow!
Amelia looking cute with her fancy snacks - cookies to frost and strawberries to dip in cool whip and sprinkles :)
I have a ton more pictures but don't have time to go through them right now - I'll try to post more later or, as Isabelle say, "Next time."

No comments: