The fun continued today! Stacey came up with Grant and baby Hayes for a morning at the Natural Science Center...along with mom, Hat, and Nana! Isabelle enjoyed showing Grant around all her favorite spots :)
Two of Isabelle's favorite things are loading up groceries in a shopping cart and riding the teeter-totter thing...so what could be better than loading up groceries and then holding onto the cart (aka keep anyone else from touching it) while riding!This guy seems to be the newest addition to the center. Frightening. I don't think I'd ever actually seen a turkey up close and I don't think I want to do it again any time soon! He was HUGE. And Isabelle was terrified. Couldn't blame her :) We made a hasty exit after the turkey...
After lunch at Chick-fil-* (don't worry, no appearance by the cow...) mom and I met with the caterer while Belle napped and Hat worked on invitations and then we went and did the fittings for both my dress and Belle's! Fun day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment