Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let the Fun...CONTINUE!

Monday we did a bunch of wedding "stuff" shopping and running around, then Tuesday I worked part of the day before we headed out to shower #2!  I still have a fair number of friends from one of my previous churches in the area, and a couple of those friends offered to host a shower for that gang!  We ended up doing a come and go luncheon and it worked out great!

People could come over lunch and just run out as job/kids/etc. necessitated :)  Thanks to Phyllis, Kitty, and Rachel!

 Isabelle saw the little spatula set I got and came up to me a little later and said, "Mommy, I would like for this to be mine :)"  I obliged...at lead for the moment!
 Some of my kitchen gadgets people brought!  I knew what MOST of the things were ;)

No comments: