Friday, November 30, 2007

In my arms at last!!!

First pics! Meeting Isabelle was WONDERFUL! She came right to me, loved the toys we took, and didn't cry at all :) We had about 45 minutes with the foster mom, Ana, and her daughter Heidi and Monica (in pink) was there to translate.

So far we've had her for 3 hours - she's had a bottle, slept for an hour (IN HER CRIB!), peed all over me and everything else, had a bath, and ate a jar of apple baby food :) And still, NOT A TEAR!!!

We have her all dressed up and are headed out for a walk around the hotel grounds - we'll see how she likes the stroller (which I'm guessing she currently associates with a very yummy spoon and apples!)

Oh, and I DO have good news - Monica called my attorney and as of this week (not sure when) my case is OUT OF FAMILY COURT after 3 long months!!! I should be submitted to PGN on Monday or Tuesday of next week after they get 2 more documents!

GOD IS GOOD!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly see the pictures for the tears. She is absolutely precious and I love the picture of the 3 generations. I am thrilled with the good news, at last. In His Time!!God is Good, all the time.

Much Love,

CJ

Barb Schott said...

Your smiles are radiant :-) I am SOOO thrilled to hear about the progress of your case. SO what size is your peanut?
love and prayers, barb

Anonymous said...

Lauren, Isabelle didn't shed a tear but it seems that those following your story sure have...

Our love to you all

Jennifer said...

Oh sweet Lauren, that picture of you, your mother, and your precious Isabelle is amazing! You look stunning!