


It's lunchtime on Saturday, so we've had Isabelle a little over a day now and things are going great! She is such a good sport and has put up with everything we've put her through quite well! Yesterday in a span of 2 hours we did the first bottle, bath, solids, and nap and things have continued to go surprisingly well! I guess I had done enough reading that I was prepared to have her reject me and cry at first and then to cry most of yesterday, but we've only had tears 2 or 3 times!We have a good routine - eat, play, bottle, sleep, change, start over! She likes to play by herself (and with us) so it has been good to be able to put her down some and let her roll around and entertain herself! She's a happy little one! I'm having a good time dressing her up and she LOVES to have her picture taken! I'll continue to post more pics as I can!
The whole trip is going smoother than I had anticipated and I'm having a blast with Isabelle! We were hoping to go to the pool this afternoon but mom and Hat went out and said it is a little chilly and windy, so maybe another day!
Mom and Hat go out with Victor, a driver I've hired, tomorrow to shop and sightsee so I'll be on my own for the day, then we'll all be together on Monday, mom and Hat leave Tuesday AM, and then I get to go to Isabelle's 6 month check-up (foster mom is going to meet us there), so we'll have an outing on Tuesday. Foster mom will pick Isabelle up Wednesday afternoon at 4.
Off to eat lunch while Isabelle is still happy!
PS - Feel free to hit the comment button below and leave me messages (or I'm checking e-mail regularly!)

No comments:
Post a Comment