All day yesterday and today the people in New Orleans and all the surrounding areas have really been on my heart as Hurricane Gustav seems to be heading that direction.
Also, all of yesterday and today I kept hitting the 'refresh' button on the FedEx website hoping for an update to the tracking info on my DNA report heading to the US Embassy in Guatemala. I know they can't deliver it until the embassy opens on Tuesday, but I keep hoping that it will at least say it is at the processing center in GUA.
No luck. Still in Memphis.
Uhhh...now let's combine the two things that have kept my attention yesterday and today. NOT a good combination :( PLEASE pray that the plane is able to get from Memphis to wherever it goes next and then on to GUA IN THE MIDDLE OF A HURRICANE. Not good.
First and foremost my prayers are for all that are in the path of the hurricane, but selfishly I sure would like my results to be at the Embassy Tuesday morning!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well Lauren, it sure does seem like no part of your process has been easy! Go away you old nasty hurricane! Come on FedEx and get on the ball USE. Isabelle's Mom is coming to bring her home soon!
Post a Comment