Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures from the Big Weekend!

My shower on Sat had a safari theme and we had cupcakes instead of a cake - aren't they adorable?! I've been lucky enough to get to 'safari' more than once in South Africa and have done Isabelle's nursery in the safari animal moteif :)
"Friend" Shower on Saturday - me with the hostesses

With my family at my church shower (grandmother, mom, me, aunt, sister-in-law)

Okay, I couldn't resist :) Here's a family portrait after we got the high chair put together! Let's just say my brother and sis-in-law have the world's most agreeable dog!
See below for case update, but here are a few pictures from my weekend of fun and celebration! I had a shower on Saturday with friends and family, had friends and family over for dinner Saturday night, (preached Sunday morning), and then had my shower at church Sunday afternoon.

Through all of that my parents, grandmother, aunt, brother, sister-in-law, and their 2 dogs were all staying at my house :) We kept the men busy with house projects, which I SUPER appreciated!






2 comments:

Lori said...

That is so great!!!! Can't wait for Isabelle to be home. It will be sooner than you think! Praise the Lord!

Blessings,
Lori

Tonya Boster said...

I love the pictures. Everything looked great and you look so happy! Have fun putting away the clothes and presents and get ready for Isabelle to come home to enjoy all the goodies!

Hang in there,

Tonya