Thursday, September 25, 2008

(Another) Photo Shoot!

This morning we went to Greensboro to film a clip for my agency to use in putting together a new promo/fundraising DVD. I took along my camera because I really haven't gotten many pictures of Isabelle and I together since we've been home and I thought there would be people around who could take a couple of pics.

Well, we lucked out! We were actually taping in a studio and the guy who did the taping offered to take some pics for us with their backdrop and lighting. I'm certainly pleased with the results of our spur-of-the-moment shoot!

Here are some of my faves:

2 comments:

Ana said...

Great Pictures! Congratulations on bringing Isabelle home!

May God continue to bless you and guide you as you both journey in this things called life....

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures!!!!I love your new blog! You've been busy! Steph