Sunday, October 26, 2008

Church Fun

Today my mom had a luncheon at church she was in charge of, so we went along. I think my parents also were ready to show Isabelle off to their friends :) It's the church I grew up in, so it was fun for me as well. Here are a few pics from our day. For those looking for Gabriel's birthday pics, check back later...maybe tomorrow!

Here's Isabelle out on the glebe, this beautiful garden area out in front of the church.

Isabelle and Nancy, one of my mom's good friends
Trading name tags with my mom. Isabelle has decided she is VERY into stickers :)
We don't do a whole lot of sweets (well, let me rephrase. Isabelle doesn't do a whole lot of sweets. I do WAY more than I should), but here's here granddad giving her ice cream. Needless to say, it was a hit!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad to see you are having a great time. See you next week. Steph, G, & J

Kim said...

Who doesn't like ice cream? Love the pictures of Isabelle. She is so cute!

Lori said...

Love the picture of Isabelle, You and Your Mom!!!

All the pictures are wonderful!

Jamie said...

I love Isabelle's dress! So cute!