Monday, October 27, 2008

Isabelle is 17 Months Old Today :)

...and her big milestone for the day was holding the big kid cup at lunch and drinking her whole cup of milk through a straw! She is at such a fun age where just about daily there is something she figures out how to do on her own that she couldn't do before :)

Considering she came home less than 2 months ago only drinking out of a bottle, I'm pleased she has mastered her sippy cup and now the straw and cup!

She also got her very own kids meal at lunch...not a burger or nuggets and fries (she still won't eat any meat), but a scrambled egg, potatoes, and fruit. She LOVED all of it, especially the strawberries. She is most certainly a fruits and veggies kind of kid.

She's been chewing on her fingers a lot and I think she's teething, but I can't figure out what. She has her first molars and I don't know what comes next. Anyone??? Doesn't seem like it is her eye teeth, but I could be wrong!

Fun day :)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 17 months Isabelle! Kate is turning 18 months in a couple days. Where does the time go?

nora said...

Fun milestones and she's more "portable" now which makes going out easier.

I'm no good in the teeth dept - both girls get their teeth way out of order. Try a frozen damp washcloth - seems to help lots here.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is time for her cuspids (eye teeth) to begin to erupt- Beverly

Daphne said...

How sweet! Sounds like she's going great.