Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fluke?

Well, I won't say our bedtime issues are over. They just took a hiatus for today. And I'm hoping it is permanent. Isabelle walked over to the microwave when she was ready for bed (sign it is time for me to fix her bottle...), walked down the hall to her room...into her room...and straight to her crib! NO TEARS! She was even sort of pulling at the side of the crib like she was trying to climb in! I put her in and STILL NO TEARS! Not a peep out of her in the last hour! Same deal at naptime today. Hallelujah!!!

See below for other post from today :)

2 comments:

Tonya Boster said...

I hope Isabelle is getting used to her crib again and that your naptimes and bedtimes will be more peaceful for both of you!

Take care,

Tonya

Lori said...

Lauren, Glad to see bedtime is getting a little easier for you both. My favorite picture is of Isabelle in the mirror. I have many favorites but of those three the mirror is it : ).

Hope to talk to you soon.
Hugs,
Lori