Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vote!

Okay, here's your chance! There is a photo contest I want to enter and need to decide which picture to enter...so...let me know what you think! Here are a couple of my recent favorites, or if you are a regular follower and remember another picture you like better, let me know! This first one I call 'Self-Love' - Isabelle kissing herself in the mirror as she admired her bows Sunday morning! I'm lucky that she loves her bows!


Other suggestions???
The good news in our house is that Isabelle is (slowly) adjusting to sleeping in her crib. As we walked down the hall last night to go to bed, she only whimpered instead of crying, and she only paused briefly at my bed before walking over to her crib. I guess that's improvement?!
Stephanie has gone back to work, so no more weekly trips to the Science Museum :(
Isabelle's SS# came in the mail yesterday, so today we are going to try to attempt opening a college savings account...any contributions welcome!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Lauren,

I am no help because I like all of them!

Congrats on the SSN! I got the COC yesterday, and went to the SS office this morning since I was off of work with Dominic.

Gail said...

I really like the mirror picture but the others are great too!! How much help is that?? LOL
Gail

Tonya Boster said...

I like the 3rd one with the pop of color.