Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chaos...but FUN Chaos...

What a fun day! Our guatetots group has decided to try to be a little more "official" and have a gathering (at least) once a month. Isabelle and I hosted for this month and we welcomed a new family to our gang (forgot to ask about using their names/pics but I will...).

It was crazy, but I think we all had fun! We ended up with (I think...) 8 kids and their parents...add the 2 dogs to the mix and it was wild! I have to say, though, for 3 hours (lunch included) we had nothing more than minor tears from a few! I call that a success!

We are currently considering the possibility of a group portrait...would we be crazy?! I'll keep you posted! We didn't even attempt to get them all seated for an official pic and I didn't even manage to get a picture that even included everyone...here's the closest I got: Gabriel and Joseph don't seem to mind being the only boys at all! Gabriel is already quite the lady's man :)
Okay, this was too funny. Allie-Maria ended up staying after everyone else left (no, her mom didn't forget her...that's all a story for another day...). Anyway, Isabelle called out "Pee pee!" and went running for the bathroom, so needless to say, we went along. As did both dogs...
Isabelle sat on her little potty and then Allie-Maria, who is already potty trained, decided to offer the entertainment!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW! Now that is some gathering! How wonderful that Isabelle will grow up with other children who were born in Guatemala!