Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mommy, I'm Packed!


So I guess Isabelle has seen a few too many boxes in the last couple weeks...I guess she thought she needed to be packed as well :)

This, of course, came after she'd been in her crib multiple hours supposedly napping...but NOT.  We are having napping problems these days.  She's into taking her clothes off, playing, managing to get everything within reach of the crib and putting it in the crib, you name it and she's done it.  Except sleep.  Go figure. 

The best was the day she managed to remove every single diaper from the diaper stacker and open them up, roll them the way we do dirty diapers, and then use the tabs to close them up!  By the time I found her, she was literally buried in diapers!  We finally used the last "rolled" diaper up this afternoon...

Gotta love the creativity of a 2-year-old! 

We are down to the wire on this whole moving thing...I get the new house next Friday, the 23rd and am starting to take stuff over that day.  Not sure the timing of the official furniture moving part yet, but I'm ready to get on with it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Maybe Isabelle and Lindy can hang out during naptime. Because Lindy has decided not to nap either! I feel your pain.