Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pictures...Finally!

It seems like it has been forever since I posted many pictures because, well, it has been :) I have to admit that things here are feeling a bit overwhelming at the moment. I know it will all come together and the stuff going on is good, but it's just a lot!

I start my doctoral classes tomorrow with a bang...12 hours Monday and Tuesday and then 1/2 day Wednesday! My computer ate my sermon, worship, and paper last week, so it's been a challenge, to say the least!

Amidst all the packing and house hunting and changes, though, we have managed to still have a bit of fun and had a GREAT day yesterday with friends :) The first 2 pictures are Isabelle after church this morning and the last two are from our guatetots gathering yesterday afternoon. Wasn't our "official" monthly gathering, but hey, sometimes friends just need to get together! Thanks to Paige and Joe for hosting :)
We managed to get five of the six kids present in the picture - not bad! And only 1/2 of them are drooling and chewing on mellowcream pumpkins!
This is what happens when the grownups want to watch football...when the 5th kiddo wanted in on the action we had to give in and let the kids take over the big tv :)
All-in-all things are good, just busy. I've given up on "to do" lists for fear that I'd feel even more overwhelmed, but I'm trusting God (and with the help of great friends) that everything will indeed get done! Moving begins Oct 23 and I only have 2 sermons left at CT - wow. Time is gunna fly!

1 comment:

Ana said...

Congratulations on things coming together. God is faithful and friends are wonderful!!!

Isabel is adorable!